The Dubai Land Division (DLD) on Friday, twenty third September, notified all house owners, builders, property administration corporations and tenants concerning the registration of their co-occupants in owned and leased properties. As per the Dubai Land Division directive, the registration have to be accomplished inside a “most of two weeks with instant impact”.
Registering is easy and may be carried out on-line by means of the Dubai REST app. As soon as registered, particulars of co-occupants will robotically be up to date on the tenancy contract. Registering all of the folks dwelling in a house permits every resident to make use of an Ejari contract as proof of handle.
In response to data made out there on the Dubai REST app, tenants and owners should add the identify, Emirates ID and date of start of all co-occupants on the appliance. Particulars of all family members who’re dwelling on the property have to be entered.
The right way to Register:
- Open the Dubai REST cellular software and log in with the first account holder’s username and password.
- In case you are a brand new person, you’ll have to first register with the Dubai Land Division.
- Select your function as “particular person” and login with UAE Cross for fast entry.
- Authenticate your self by way of the UAE Cross cellular software.
- From the Dashboard, choose the property the place you’re a tenant.
- Choose handle co-occupants to proceed.
- Choose “add extra” so as to add co-occupants to the property the place you’re a tenant.
- Enter the Emirates ID quantity and date of start of the co-occupant and choose “confirm”.
- Add all family members who’re dwelling in that property.
- To take away a co-occupant, choose the delete icon and submit.